Training designed for
- Anyone who is interested.
- Anyone interested in learning about influencing techniques.
- 1 day
Drawing on neuroscience to increase sales effectiveness.
Our brains, which are lazy by nature, tend to respond to stimuli in a partially predictable way and to use mental shortcuts. What if a better understanding of this tendency allowed us to optimize our powers of persuasion, while still respecting sales ethics and integrity? What is a successful sale? How can you be persuasive and exert influence in a respectful way? This training will enable sales professionals to prefect their selling techniques.
Understand how influence, manipulation and biases function
during customer meetings and in-person or phone sales.
Learn how to enhance your sales techniques with new ideas.
Understand (and apply) how the 6 principles of influence and heuristics work.
Explore ethics in relation to the values of the companies we represent and those of the companies we are targeting.
- Cases studies and role plays
- The 2 paths of sales persuasion and when to use them.
- The 6 universal principles of influence.
- Major cognitive biases and their effects during customer meetings.
- Presentation: The 4 categories of manipulation to avoid.
- Frequent selfish manipulations and their applications.
- Implementing a personal action plan.