Course designed for
- Sales managers who want to structure a remote prospecting approach
- All account managers who have to carry out prospecting
Between half a day for a public already trained in customer prospecting tools and 2 days (in which case the program will integrate the tools of the salesman’s toolbox)
How do you prospect remotely?
For two years now, working in remote or hybrid mode has been accelerating in the context we all know. The business world will never completely turn back the clock. Remote working will move from a cyclical to a structural mode of collaboration. It has and will have a definite impact on the customer relationship.
This program has been built over time during the many events that Progress Consulting has conducted in the context of guiding and supporting sales representatives in implementing a remote mode of managing commercial relationships.
For prospecting, the remote mode, which is becoming more widespread, is, in our opinion, an opportunity. We can help both from a “process” point of view with implementation support and guidance and from a behavioral point of view.
Improve your efficiency in remote prospecting
Make remote marketing a tool for managing your prospecting
- Collaborative workshops
- Feedback from our trainers who have been training and coaching remotely for 2 years
- Practical exercises in remote mode
- Remote prospecting: as old as the telephone…
- Structural impact of remote prospecting: seeing videoconferencing as an additional tool in your prospecting toolbox
- When should you use videoconference in your prospecting process?
- Using the SNCD method remotely: Support, Need, Conclusion, Data.
- How do you make a videoconference a real customer relationship moment?
- Concluding a remote sale
- Concrete action plan in the participant’s area of influence