Training designed for
- Anyone interested.
- Operational audiences such as team leaders and managers.
- 2 days
How can you say things while remaining yourself? Neither pushy nor a pushover be!
Do you want to assert yourself while commanding respect in all circumstances and deal with difficult situations effectively? Do you want to learn how to assert yourself in a group? Or have you ever felt afraid to say no?
This training provides you with interpersonal communication keys that you can use immediately in your daily life and that will enable you to gain confidence in your professional relationships.
Dare to assert yourself.
Explore the benefits of assertive communication.
Communicate without aggression.
Say things diplomatically.
Learn to communicate without hurting the other person.
- Individual self-assessment questionnaire
- Discussions among participants
- Self-assessment: to understand your relationship style better.
- Defining assertiveness.
- Differences between flight, manipulation or aggressiveness.
- Removing barriers to assertiveness.
- The DESC method by Sharon and Gordon
Bower and the OFNR method by Marshall Rosenberg.
- Being assertive when giving feedback.
- Expressing a clear refusal in an assertive manner.
- Practicing receiving criticism assertively.
- Complaining in a constructive manner.
- Recognizing manipulative behaviors.
- Managing aggressive behavior.