Training designed for
- Anyone who is interested.
- Operational personnel, including team leaders and managers.
- 1 day
Increase cooperation within your team.
To build a group, trust is the essential ingredient. Without it, a group of people cannot be called a “team”. Trust is something that can be built and sustained! So how do you build trust with your col- leagues? What are the ingredients for harmonious relationships at work?
At the end of the training, participants will be able to develop confidence through the following actions:
information by asking effective questions.
and understanding each other.
Working together in a spirit of effective co-operation.
- Training adapted to remote and/or multicultural teams.
- A team coaching approach.
- Concrete results to implement.
- A mix of reflective activities and collaborative games.
- Simulations and training help participants experience the phenomena related to team cohesion and facilitate the transposition to real situations.
- The trust equation.
- Creating intimacy (even at a distance).
- Using clear and transparent language to be seen as trustworthy.
- Active listening, rephrasing, and empathy: necessary practices for good communication.
- Asking the right questions to communicate well: mirror questions, leading questions, etc.
- Respect and mutual aid: what does it take?
- The pitfalls of the ego.
- Behaviors that promote cooperation.
- Basic principles of assertiveness.
- Working on complex communication situations with all your colleagues.