Ingrid Quoibion holds a degree in philosophy, specialises in philosophy of psychology, and is passionate about communication. She has spent her entire career delivering training to organisations, and is known for her systems thinking and pragmatic approach.
A keen believer in the importance of engagement and coherence, she is devoted to exploring deeper meaning, disrupting certainty and driving long-term behaviour change.
Ingrid is a firm believer in the “healthy mind in a healthy body” mantra. When not spending time with her family, she enjoys deepening her knowledge, practising yoga, swimming, meditating and music.
- Huthwaite accreditation in negotiation techniques
- CERES – Environmental communication
- Persona – Empathic communication
- Master of Philosophy of Mind (UK)
- Degree in philosophy (University of Liège)
- Change management
- Emotional intelligence
- Managing aggression and conflict
- Non-verbal communication
- Team coaching