- 1 day
What really motivates us ?
Motivation is a key resource in the well-being of your colleagues and in the pleasure you take in doing something. To better understand it and to act on the levers of motivation are part of this training day.
Understanding the levers of motivation
Implementing a personal motivation plan based on consistency
Setting up a motivating work environment
Personal development exercise
Implementation of internal and external motivational levers
Implementing a motivational and/or a motivational leadership system
- Motivation: a question of personal balance first
- Understanding motivation
- Internal motivators, what really motivates us
- External motivational levers, necessary in the working world
- Development of a communication plan in your direct environment
- Positive and motivational communication exercises to support your plan