Training designed for
Managers, team leaders, anyone else.
- 1 day
Improving your concentration.
In our daily work, interruptions make it hard to concentrate. This training will show you how to respond effectively to this problem.
Identify behaviors that cause distraction.
Create the best conditions for productive concentration.
- Breathing and attention techniques
- Sharing best practices.
- Diagnostic questionnaires
- Mapping and examination of distractions.
- Identifying your cognitive style.
- The impact of interruptions on our brains.
- The Carlson law on interruptions.
- The “switch” technique for refocusing attention.
- Questioning technique for regaining concentration after an interruption.
- Breathing and observation techniques for retaining concentration.
- Good physical posture.
- Ignoring emotional states.
- Csikszentmihalyi’s “flow” principle.
- Distinguishing the difference between what’s urgent and what’s important.