Training designed for
- Personnel who want to unleash the innovative and imaginative spirit within them.
- The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
is an inventive process designed to improve innovation, business performance and foster effective dialogue among colleagues.
- 1 day of non-stop hands-on WORKSHOP
“You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than a year of conversation.“
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® offers an innovative process to improve innovation and performance within a company. Research has shown that this type of practical and intellectual learning leads to a deeper and more meaningful understanding of the world and its possibilities.
Make it easier for each person to speak up
Help identify what is not being said.
Deepen the thought process.
Foster effective dialogue for everyone in the organization
- A playful and interactive approach to stimulate creativity and innovation.
- Work that alternates between questions from the trainer, individual creations and discussion sessions.
- Hands-on Lego exercises to emphasize “action”.
- Exploring various fundamental questions.
- Constructing a model based on THE question selected.
- Sharing the individual model built and explaining its meaning to other participants.
- Framing questions in a LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® session.