Training designed for
- HR managers, HR Business Partners, HR assistants, HR consultants.
- 1/2 to 3 days, depending on topics covered
Explore all the characteristics of a diversity and inclusion policy.
Every organization needs to take into account its employees’ different identities, approaches, cultures, and attitudes towards work. How do you put in place a policy that fosters diversity and inclusion? What is the connection between diversity and inclusion? How do you put together such a policy in today’s workplace?
Come up with a shared definition.
Learn how to address diversity and inclusion at every level of the company.
Learn how to handle the different biases and stereotypes.
Learn how to put in place a wellbeing -performance -motivation model
Understand how to participate in the development of inclusion models and HR strategy integrating diversity management.
Implementing the Diversity and Inclusion policy within the organization.
- A self-assessment questionnaire to identify where you are and how to define your priorities.
- Case-oriented activities, simulations, role plays throughout the training to facilitate the transition.
- Identity in the workplace.
- Intercultural management.
- Creating a policy that is appropriate for your organization.
- The methodology / process of information collection.