Training designed for
- Anyone who is required to speak in public.
- 2 days
Learn how to prepare for public speaking and convince your audience.
This training is intended for anyone who is required to speak publicly in front of a client or internally. Over the training of the day, you will learn how to overcome the stress that public speaking can generate. Non-verbal language is a key element in making a presentation that leaves an impact. That is why, during the day, we will give you the theoretical bases and practical advice to control your stress and your non-verbal language.
Learn how to prepare and present yourself during a public speaking session.
Learn to introduce yourself in 1 minute.
Understand and assimilate the 5 golden rules of public speaking.
Charm the audience and, above all, convince them!
Control stress and non-verbal language.
- Throughout this training, real exercises, filmed and analyzed, help everyone become aware of the personal and/or technical mechanisms involved in good oral communication:`
- Diction, public reading
- “Letting go”
- Techniques for capturing the audience’s attention, “surprise effects”
- Warm-up exercises, voice toning.
- Decoding non-verbal language and the golden rules to fully understand it.
- Techniques to control stress.
- Refine your approach to be well prepared.
- Create your sales pitch: present yourself in 1 minute.
- Role-playing: controlling question and answer sessions.
- Presentation exercises: fully understanding all aspects of speaking on stage.