Training designed for
- Operational personnel, including team leaders and managers.
1 day of training and 2 hours of one-to-one guidance and advice
Towards greater wellbeing in daily life.
Demonstrating a positive attitude can influence your relationship with yourself and with others.
It energizes the team spirit and leads to better results. The good news is that acquiring a positive attitude is within everyone’s reach and can be developed!
Learn how take a step back
Develop a positive attitude
towards yourself, your colleagues and your company.
- Interactive and fun method based on films, games and exercises.
- Drawing up an initial assessment.
- Defining the zone of influence.
- Acting in your zone of influence.
- Techniques to better accept constraints.
- Developing a positive image of yourself and others.
- Developing a positive attitude towards the outside world.
- Film: working on your beliefs.
- Color game: creating value around you!
- How can you align your behavior with your values?
- Implementing a personal action plan.