Training designed for
- This training is for anyone who participates regularly in meetings and would like to increase the productivity of online work meetings.
- More precisely, this training is useful for senior management, team leaders, project managers, all sales professionals, employees and managers.
- 2 days
Fewer meetings, but more productive ones.
Though meetings are often considered a necessary evil or a waste of time, they are, nonetheless, essential tools for management and communication.
What constitutes a good meeting?
How do you cut your meeting time in half while coming to decisions more efficiently?
What are the different types of meetings
(team, project, coordination, information, etc.) and their goals?
Learn how to organize and prepare for a meeting.
Learn how to run a remote meeting
(prepare for a videoconference with WebEx, Zoom, Skype, etc.).
How to manage different personalities in a meeting ?
- Role plays, running short meetings.
- Outlines and examples for preparing for and running a meeting, as well as following up on action items after a meeting.
- Communicating in a group.
- The meeting leader (role, taking charge, managing stress).
- Practice: Preparing for and organizing a meeting.
- 4 phases of running a meeting (contact, collect, construct, summarize).
- Implementing a personal action plan.