« You may have all aptitudes. If youhave not the attitude,you will not succeed. » Gandhi
Key competences to support your strategy.
3 Trends that make Talent Management indispensable
Are you witnessing a candidate’s market, in which it is ever more difficult to attract and most of all to retain the good profiles?
An economically volatile and changing world that has an impact on your needs for competences and staff? Do you find that the change in companies is constant and that this generates a higher need to attract catalyst staff to support these changes?
You are working with new generations that expect a fluid candidacy and multi-channel approach? Do you want to offer them a personalised onboarding in your corporateculture?
Standing by you from A to Z
- Defining the strategy in talent management: mapping competences ‘as is’ and prospective analysis ‘to be’.
- Attract via our auditing and positioning tools ‘employer branding’.
- Select and enrol optimisation advice of the ‘candidatejourney’ (tools, procedures, interviews, assessment…).
- On-board: onboarding trajectory, setting the marks and KPI, creation of digital channels.
- Develop: retention policies, ‘learning and development’ journeys, managing and developing competences, career management, evaluation of procedures, detection of potential, competency management.
- Interim Management: recruitment support, candidate sourcing…
- A team consisting of « consultant » profiles and HR experts.
- A 360° look out integrating tools, procedures, and human factors.
- A modular and tailor-made approach. No ready-made methods here!
- 20 years of experience. Working on all corporate levels: From the operational staff to executives