« If you keep doing what you have always done, you will keep getting what you always got. » Jack Welsh, former CEO of General Electric
For performing, flexible and lasting ways of functioning
Our current world that is so complex, quickly shifting and under constant change, makes each opportunity or advantage obsolete. In this context, having a structure and ways of functioning that are performant, flexible and lasting becomes a condition to survive.
Our craft level ‘Advisory’ wants to accompany our clients in their strategic challenges and their big transformation journeys.
It is in our DNA to help organisations to advance both in their company structures (positioning, organisation, procedures, competences…) and human structures (culture, attitudes, commitment…) in function of the needs and the challenges they are facing.
We are covering 6 axis that are closely interconnected within the organisation:
- « Strategy »: determining the vision and the main orientations of the organisation.
- « Organisation Design »: adjusting the organisation’s shape to support the targeted strategy.
- « Operational Excellence »: determining the targeted operational model as well as the optimisation of the procedure.
- « Human Dynamics »: managing the human dynamics in a context of change.
- « Culture & Behaviours »: transformation of the corporate culture and its values.
- « Stakeholders Management »: aligning the different stakeholders in the organisation.
- We offer a unique combination in the area of Consulting and Management, of operational, technical and human expertise allowing to cover all elements involved during the organisation or corporate culture transformation journey
- Our interventions are targeting the needs that were identified from the individual up to the organisation and its ecosystem in the broader sense. A well-balanced combination between different levels will allow for an optimisation of the advancement towards the target vision. The commitment of employees and the anchorage in the modes of functioning in the field are thus maximised.
- A pragmatic approach: we want to optimise in a tangible and measurable way the return on investment, provided by the client – using the collaborative approach, working with the client, and not in his place, always leaving key people driving the initiatives.
Did you know?
Besides these key axis in the organisation, the ‘Advisory’ team also proposes a professional execution service we are calling Management Communication, ranging from adding visual coherence of your documents to the optimisation of their contents ,the creation of impacting storylines, shaping your concepts and ideas, the build of our complex documents , and training to use tools and methods for internal communication.