Talent management raises the strategic question of human capital as a lever for business performance. How can we manage employees and their skills to turn this competitive advantage into a strength? How do you put the right person in the right place to ensure that the motivation of each individual is aligned with the company's strategic objectives?
The various challenges of talent management are :
- a strategic approach to human resources planning: what competencies do you need to meet your strategic objectives?
- Attracting the best candidates via your employer branding
- Selecting and hiring via an optimal candidate path and high-performance recruitment tools
- Welcoming new arrivals and integrating them into the company culture
- Creating loyalty through a talent retention policy