Laure is a bossa nova fan, consultant and trainer, in this order.
She is rich of 10 years’ experience supporting the biggest brands in their innovation funnels, in a co-creation approach with their users. She was trained in team coaching and project management in an international structure, developing skills in active listening, assertiveness and effective team communication.
In a VUCA world (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity et Ambiguity), organizations must constantly challenge their practices. Her passion is to act as a facilitator of learning between employees, managers and clients/consumers to develop organizational agility. She helps her clients set up collaborative practices to make their organization future-proof, boosting the empathy skills of sales, R&D and marketing people for instance.
- Master in Management Science and at the University of Liège
- Insights Discovery Practitioner
- Creative techniques and brainstorming
- Innovation techniques, co-creation approach, facilitation skills, design thinking, empathic interviewing
- Guest speaking, communicating with impact, storytelling
- Employer branding