Certified coach & trainer
With a long experience in the field of human resources within large organizations, Jacqueline Cattoor is passionate about the human being in its various interactions. She accompanies managers in the development and optimization of their competencies as well as people who are under intense stress and/or are in (pre-)Burn out.
She loves to stay in touch with young adults whom she has the chance to train as a guest professor at the IHECS (master level).
- Bachelor’s degree in labour sciences (UCL)
- Aggregate of secondary education (modern languages option)
- Training as a trainer
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner
- MBTI and DISC certification
- ICF certification – PCC coach
- Stress and Burn Out Coach Certification
- Gestion et prévention de conflit
- Gestion et prévention du stress
- Interpersonal communication
- Managing aggression and conflict
- Personal development
- Stress management