Course designed for
- Sales managers who want to structure their approach to remote customer management
- All account managers or client portfolio manager
- Between half a day for a public already trained in customer portfolio management tools and 3 days (in which case the program will integrate the tools of the account manager toolbox)
How do you integrate remote relations into your business practices?
For two years now, working in remote or hybrid mode has been accelerating in the context we all know. The business world will never completely turn back the clock. Remote working will move from a cyclical to a structural mode of collaboration. It has and will have a definite impact on the cus- tomer relationship.
This program has been built over time during the many events that Progress Consulting has con- ducted in the context of guiding and supporting sales representatives in implementing a remote mode of managing commercial relationships. And if, in the long run, what we are experiencing is a godsend for many account managers?
We can help both from a “process” point of view with implementation support and guidance and from a behavioral point of view
Keep in touch
with your customers remotely
Make possible distancing
a tool for managing your customer portfolio
- Collaborative workshops
- Feedback from our trainers who have been training and coaching remotely for 2 years
- Practical exercises in remote mode
- The portfolio manager faced with the distancing of the relationship: dealing with priorities: can a relationship be managed at a distance? Does the customer dare to be more remote?
- Structural impact of working in remote mode: seeing videoconferencing as an additional tool in the toolbox of your account managers
- Managing different types of temperament remotely. Introversion, extroversion: the remote mode exacerbates them
- How do you make a videoconference a real cus- tomer relationship moment?
- Concluding a remote sale
- Difficult cases to manage remotely: an unhappy customer, is it possible to negotiate from a distance?
- Concrete action plan in the participant’s area of influence