Course designed for
- HR and management who want to structure a remote-collaboration approach
- All project managers who are affected by remote or hybrid work
- Between one day for people already trained in project management tools and 3 days (in which case the program will integrate the tools of the project management training course)
How do you integrate remote management into your project management practices?
For two years now, working in remote or hybrid mode has been accelerating in the context we all know. The business world will never completely turn back the clock. Remote working will move from a cyclical to a structural mode of collaboration. Even though some tasks lend themselves quite well to remote work (delivery, email responses, individual tasks, etc.), are collaborative and project modes in particular more complex to implement remotely?
We can help both from a “process” point of view with implementation support and guidance and from a behavioral point of view.
Manage a project in remote mode
Manage your project
and your project team remotely
- Collaborative workshops
- Feedback from our trainers who have been training and coaching teams remotely for 2 years
- Practical exercises in remote mode
- Practical management of a remote project
- The team leader faced with remote working: dealing with priorities: what level of trust? what level of autonomy? what role to play? what con- cerns require managing?
- Structural impact of working remotely: pro- ject management activities to address in order to remain effective. Organizing your project in remote mode
- Managing different types of temperament remotely. Introversion, extroversion: the remote mode exacerbates them
- How do you maintain project dynamics remotely?
- Remote collaborative tasks: tools, organization, behaviors to adapt and adopt
- Difficult cases to manage remotely: conflict situation, visibility of the project within the organization, involvement of remote stakeholders, etc.
- Concrete action plan in the participant’s area of influence