Training designed for
Anyone who wants to enhance their communication skills and have a greater impact on others.
- 1 day
Sharpen your communication by taking into account body language and voice.
We are constantly communicating through three sets of behaviors: words, body language and voice. Each component combines with the others and allows us to identify ways to gain influence and clarity in our interactions.
Decode and work on non-verbal communication.
Learn how to pay attention to non-verbal communication to better understand the other person.
- Slideshows, scenarios, exercises: decoding of photos and films, filmed work on your own non-verbal communication.
- Successive role plays: making non-verbal communication effective in meetings, interviews, etc.
- Use of concrete situations suggested by the participants.
- The notion of territoriality
- Areas of interaction
- Gestures: illustrative, emblematic, manipulative
- Facial expressions and the seven universal emotions
- What changes on the telephone, in videoconferencing, under a mask
- The impact of baseline, cluster analysis and context
- Congruence, synchronization
- The six voice tools: operation and scope of each of them
- Action plan