Training designed for
- Key Account Managers newly arrived from a sales position.
- Existing KAMs interested in bolstering and enhancing their skills.
- Sales Directors in charge of teams of KAMs who are interested in improving practices.
- 1 day
Your client portfolio: Follow-up, engagement, creating loyalty.
Quality relationships are the key to fostering long-term loyalty among customers. The best sales professionals can analyze their client portfolio, determine its level of maturity, and engage their clients in order to create an efficient, targeted sales action plan. This training will give you the keys you need to monitor, engage, and foster loyalty among your clientele.
Learn what a client portfolio is.
Learn how to analyze it.
Learn how to build loyalty among your customers.
Learn how to grow your portfolio through prospecting.
- Creating an Account Business Plan.
- Strategic client mapping and networking plan for key accounts.
- Sharing of experiences and good practices in various sectors.
- Numerous tools for speeding implementation.
- Analysis of your client portfolio: representing it on a quantitative map.
- Establishing customer profiles.
- Techniques for engaging your client portfolio.
- Creating an action plan, organizing your sales priorities.
- Workshop: Creating loyalty among your clientele.
- Tips and tricks for identifying new opportunities with an existing customer.
- Method for accessing different divisions of your customer’s organization.
- Acing the business review with your clients: the three-star meeting!
- Building your own development plan.