Training designed for
- How to get past barriers, get appointments and “get to yes.”
- 1⁄2 to 1 day
- Includes phone sessions with feedback.
How to get past barriers, get appointments and “get to yes”*.
Selling over the phone. Winning over a customer on the phone. Pitching effectively by phone. The most efficient ways to reach a prospect or customer quickly are by phone or video conference. However, using these methods to close a sale requires expertise in a number of specific techniques: an ability to win prospects over quickly and successfully overcome their key objections.
*Available as “Best practices for remote management”
Through practical exercises involving high participant interaction, this operational training provides the keys for increasing your sales effectiveness by phone.
- Theory and practice.
- Group sessions guided by the trainer.
- Simulations based on participants’ real-world needs: role play phone calls, analysis of the exchanges.
- Drafting guidelines for conversations and responding to objections.
- Presentation of fundamentals of effective communication.
- Tips and tricks for preparing in advance.
- Exercise: Overcome obstacles and hesitation.
- Presentation and structuring of the major steps of telephone sales.
- Ace your opening sales pitch.
- The SNCD method: Support, Need, Conclusion,Data.
- Workshop: How do you overcome objections? Especially those related to costs.
- Introduction to the principles of persuasion and influence.
- Exercise: Assertively steering a prospect to the close.
- Implementing a personal action plan.