Training designed for
- HR managers, HR Business Partners, HR assistants, HR consultants.
- 2 days
Maximize your employees’ potential.
Managing the learning and skills development of employees (by various means, including training, intervision, coaching, workshops, etc.) requires internal procedures and reference documents, as well as practical experience and expertise.
In this training, we enhance the skills and expertise of capacity building project managers and help them become true partners to their internal clients.
Develop the skills of HR teams in the management of various types of training and support
(coaching, intervisions, etc).
Apply ad hoc management tools and techniques in the field.
Learn how to implement the defined management process in the field.
- Methods and tip sheets that can be applied as soon as you get back to work.
- Common cases enabling you to integrate the process and create a skills development plan.
- The internal customer’s request and objectives.
- Different types of skills and knowledge.
- The type of support (training, coaching, workshop, etc.).
- Focus on the training :
– The process
- The specifics of coaching, intervision, co-development.
- The specifics of online skills development.
Note: Shorter, targeted training on specific topics can be arranged.