Training designed for
- Operational personnel, including team leaders and managers.
- 1 to 2 days
For effective communication in the workplace.
Whether you are team-building in projects, conducting negotiations, presenting results in a meeting, talking on the phone, writing letters or emails, you need to communicate in a sincere and appropriate way. To help you do this, this training has the dual objective of encouraging exploration of your communication practices and acquiring tools that can be used immediately in a professional context.
Learn how to adopt a better communication style.
Take stock of your soft skills.
Put yourself in the other person’s shoes to listen to them.
Convey the right message.
Perform well in high-stakes situations
- Role-playing and situational scenarios
- Individual self-assessment questionnaire
- Workshop: Know yourself better for better communication.
- Diagnostic tool: analyzing your emotional intelligence and resistance to stress.
- Basic notions on assertiveness.
- Techniques for developing assertive behavior.
- Decoding and fully understanding non-verbal language.
- Identifying and choosing the best communication channel.
- 10 tips and tricks for selling your ideas.
- Learn how to handle tricky situations.
- Implementing a personal action plan.
- Role-playing and situational scenarios.
- Individual self-assessment questionnaire.