Partner - Consultant
Stéphane holds a degree in business administration and a master’s in management (major: finance) from the University of Liège. He heads up Progress Consulting’s Business Transformation business line.
He particularly enjoys helping his clients identify internal operation and management issues, then working with them to develop and deploy the best possible solutions at all levels of the organisation. His international experience means he is capable of operating in multicultural teams and often complex working environments.
Stéphane enjoys mountaineering and rock-climbing, and he also harbours a passion for good books, good food and spending time with his two young daughters.
- Strategic planning processes
- Defining and deploying organisational and operational models
- Internal collaboration process improvement
- Financial and operational performance analysis
- Programme and project management
- Managing change-driven human dynamics
- LEAN IT certification (Foundations)
- Business Transformation
- Change management
- Management consulting
- Presentation skills