Digital Learning Advisor
During her career, Magda Choumane has designed and managed dozens of digital learning programmes for public and private sector organisations, both in Belgium and abroad.
At Progress Consulting, her role is to develop our Digital Learning offering, bringing expert insights into digital learning strategy and training material production.
A natural listener and communicator, she especially enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Master’s degree in Cognitive Psychology of Expertise and Teaching and Learning Material Design (Paris Nanterre University, France), 2004-2006.
- Postgraduate diploma in Psychopedagogy (University of Bucharest, Romania), 1999-2004.
- Analysis and evaluation of educational devices
- Cognitive ergonomics and psychology of learning
- Learning system design
- Management and planning of distance and blended learning projects
- Training on digital tools