Consultante and coach
Civil engineer in aerospace, Christelle has more than 20 years of experience in companies, in various technological environments (Multinationals, SMEs, Research Institute). She has experienced the challenges of management and leadership in different roles from the sphere of Project Management to the Executive
Trained at the mentoring school, she has been coaching individuals and organizations in a context of transformation for 15 years. She seeks to implement, in a systemic, concrete and sustainable way, Collective Intelligence within teams, as a response to an increasingly complex environment.
Her personal journey led her to meet Arnaud Desjardins in 2006 and, through him, the teaching of Adhyatma yoga. She is inspired by this traditional oriental path to accompany managerial practices towards a human ecology respectful of oneself, of others and in the service of greater than oneself.
- ENSICA Civil Engineering Diploma (ISAE-SUPAERO)
- Program management, project management, Project Management Office
- Implementation of a “Business Process Management” approach
- Management of change and human dynamics related to change
- Co-development Facilitation
- Mentoring and coaching, in particular according to the Chamming’s® Method
- Change management
- Dystemic diagnostics