Training designed for
- Project managers and team leaders.
- 2 days
How to promote activities that create value for your organization.
Do you manage one or more projects? Would you like to apply proven techniques to structure your approach and increase efficiency? Do you dream of mastering the fundamentals of dynamic, agile and adaptive project management? Do you want to control operational risks and also also bringtogether your team around a clearly defined and ambitious project?
Our team of project management experts will guide you step by step through training centered on practice, concrete tools and collaboration.
Define a common terminology.
Understand the different types of projects for different objectives.
Understand the benefits of a holistic approach that combines quality of solution and team ownership.
- Case studies and concrete examples, practical exercises: creating a RACI matrix, drafting a Project Team Organizational Chart.
- What does project management entail?
- Understanding how to organize a project and the main project management concepts.
- Introducing the various project methodologies, their strengths and weaknesses.
- Defining SMART goals.
- Draft the different stages of a project (macro-structure).
- Project task and timeline tools: PERT, Gantt.
- Exploring the RACI tool: Who’s doing what?
- Techniques for running efficient meetings (stand-up meetings).
- Implementing a personal action plan.