Training designed for
- Operational personnel, including team leaders.
- 1 day
How do you perform an evaluation in a constructive way and ensure it has an impact on the employee’s performance?
Performing the annual performance review is a challenging task. You have to choose the right indi- cators to paint an accurate picture of what was done, to set ambitious, yet motivating goals, and to present the information in a way that favors dialogue.
This training teaches you to turn a performance evaluation into a powerful tool for managing employees and getting them involved.
- Alternating between theory, demonstration performance, and practical application through numerous individual or group exercises.
- Exercises, case studies, and case-oriented activities throughout this training.
- What are the evaluation tools and methods needed for a performance review?
- Discussion of participants’ evaluation techniques (standards, indicators, etc.).
- Evaluation tools to facilitate the performance review.
- Understanding the management benefit of goal-setting.
- Rules for devising and setting goals (SMART model, accountability, etc.).
- How do you successfully prepare for a performance review?
- How to successfully conduct a performance review.
- Implementing a personal action plan.