Michel Rozenberg holds a civil engineering degree (electromechanical engineering) and spent 20 years in sales and sales management roles in American IT companies.
He changed course 12 years ago, shifting his emphasis to human sciences to help individuals, teams and organisations boost their performance, establish and maintain constructive relationships with others and put enjoyment back into work.
- Degree in civil engineering (electromechanical engineering)
- Certified in situational leadership
- Certified in DiSC communication styles
- Certified in Goleman emotional intelligence
- Lecturer at Louvain School of Management (non-sales negotiation)
- Lecturer on the “edge” programme at Louvain School of Management (negotiation, emotional intelligence)
- Lecturer in sales negotiation, influence, communication and procurement at University of the Littoral Opal Coast (France)
- Sales: face-to-face sales, strategy, procurement, negotiation, public speaking
- Persuasion: influence, conviction, persuasion, manipulation (diagnosis)
- “Challenging” relationships between leaders and staff members