Here at Progress Consulting, we offer personal coaching tailored to individual needs.
During these sessions, we will explore key themes related to your day-to-day professional activities:
- Developing your leadership skills
- Improving your emotional intelligence
- Motivating and developing team members and managing under-performing staff
- Managing conflict
- Communicating with your team, your peers, your line manager and other stakeholders
- Leading feedback and appraisal meetings (comprehensive feedback)
- Managing organisational change
- Managing projects
- Boosting your self-confidence and impact
- Managing your time and priorities and becoming more efficient
- Managing stress, avoiding burn-out and dealing with harassment
- Making a seamless transition into a new role
- Preparing for interviews and assessment centres
Coaching provides a space for reflection and gives you the information and tools you need to:
- determine what you need to change
- identify your strengths and weaknesses
- set an action plan with realistic milestones to achieve your objective.
We offer support aligned directly with your needs by:
- listening to your concerns and aspirations
- identifying your objectives
- setting a suitable, realistic framework
- establishing a programme that reflects your needs, time constraints, work/life balance and values.
We abide by strict rules of professional ethics and confidentiality in all our coaching services.