Proven experience in Management Consulting – All Sectors & Industries
Progress Consulting is looking for several Senior Consultant profiles (m/f) to support the development of its Management Advisory Business Line and to complete the expertise currently present within our team.
Who we are ?
For almost 25 years, PROGRESS CONSULTING has been helping its clients in their strategic challenges, from the development of their human capital to the transformation of their organizational and operational models, through the unique combination of its different expertise and métiers.
Our key differentiating factor is our ability to create strong synergies between our different Business Units : Leaning & Development, Digital Learning, Coaching, Talent Management and Management Advisory. The right combination of technical, operational, and human expertise – the "hard" and "soft" dimensions of transformation projects – gives our client unique advantages in the realization of their transformation initiatives.
Our Management Advisory Business Unit is active in organizations from various sectors and industry in Belgium, Luxemburg and France – from large corporates to very small enterprises. It is structured around 6 business frameworks : Strategy & Direction Setting, Organization Design, Management Systems, Operations & Process Performance, Human Dynamics and Cultural Transformation.
What can you expect from us?
- Participate in an entrepreneurial project
- Be part of the Advisory Management Core Team and having impact on the development of the Business Line (in Belgium and Luxemburg).
- Develop your skills and versatility by participating in a variety of projects in all the department's activities
- Work autonomously in a professional, cooperative and caring environment
- Put into practice you proven combination of hard and soft expertise
- Be enriched by the sharing of knowledge, experience and skills of a diversity of professions and profiles
- Combine professional requirements, conviviality and human values
- Strive for high quality services delivered to our clients
- Find an agreement on a flexible mode of collaboration in terms of statutes (employee or independent), hours and compensation
What will you do with us?
- Lead or contribute actively to client bid / offering processes, through the right analysis of prospect’s needs and the translation of these needs into a pragmatic, high quality approach in line with our reference frameworks
- Lead Management Consulting projects from A to Z (from project intelligence to Project execution in terms of content and deliverables, planning and budgeting, reporting) for clients in your areas of expertise either alone or as part of a team.
- Contribute to the development of Progress Consulting reference frameworks and methodologies by sharing your experience and business cases.
- Contribute to the commercial dynamics of Progress Consulting in the way that best suits you: attending business events and networks, developing new accounts thanks to your professional network, growing business with existing clients through needs analysis and follow-up.
What is important to us in your profile ?
- At least a master degree (economics, sociology, engineering, ...). Additional training and/or certification in one or more key areas of our business (change management, project methodology, process design, lean, ...) is an asset.
- At least 12 years of experience including 5 in a renowned Management Advisory Firm.
- Perfect knowledge of written and spoken English as well as French and/or Dutch, any other language being an asset.
- Experience in managing global projects in which you have demonstrated:
- a competence in structuring an offer and processes (original and differentiating) attractive to the client
- a capacity for integrative understanding of the management of a company
- a real consultant's posture capable of positively influencing a client not only by your methodological approaches, but even more so by your ability to allow him to take a step back and calmly approach the change
- A deep conviction that both hard and soft dimensions are success factors in any transformation project. A professional and relational agility that testifies to this de facto.
- A balance between independence, willingness and ability to think and act collectively.
- A strong motivation to become an Ambassador of all Progress Consulting business activities.
Want to join us? Send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning "Management Consultant - Senior". We guarantee the utmost discretion in the processing of your application as well as a detailed feedback.