Minimum 5-year experience in Management Consulting
Progress Consulting is looking for several junior consultant profiles (m/f) to support the development of its Management Advisory Business Line and to complete the expertise currently present within our team.
Who we are ?
For almost 25 years, PROGRESS CONSULTING has been helping its clients in their strategic challenges, from the development of their human capital to the transformation of their organizational and operational models, through the unique combination of its different expertise and métiers.
Our key differentiating factor is our ability to create strong synergies between our different Business Units : Leaning & Development, Digital Learning, Coaching, Talent Management and Management Advisory. The right combination of technical, operational, and human expertise – the "hard" and "soft" dimensions of transformation projects – gives our client unique advantages in the realization of their transformation initiatives.
Our Management Advisory Business Unit is active in organizations from various sectors and industry in Belgium, Luxembourg and France – from large corporates to very small enterprises. It is structured around 6 business frameworks : Strategy & Direction Setting, Organization Design, Management Systems, Operations & Process Performance, Human Dynamics and Cultural Transformation.
What can you expect from us?
- Participate in an entrepreneurial project
- Develop your skills and versatility by participating in a variety of projects in all the department's activities
- Benefit from autonomy and independence in a professional, cooperative and caring environment in an innovative organization from a cultural point of view
- Put into practice the combination of hard and soft expertise
- Be enriched by the sharing of knowledge, experience and skills of a diversity of professions and profiles
- Develop yourself thanks to the access to training provided by Progress Consulting or external trainers
- Combine professional requirements, conviviality and human values
- Full-time employment with a salaried or independent status, with possibilities of evolution
What will you do with us?
- Participate in consulting projects for clients in the various activities of the Management Advisory Business Unit, either alone or as part of a team.
- Contribute to internal working groups on the development of our reference frameworks and methodologies as well as to transversal projects.
- Contribute to the commercial dynamics of Progress Consulting in the way that best suits you: networking, prospecting, visiting clients, drafting offers, leading events.
What is important to us in your profile ?
- At least a master degree (economics, sociology, engineering, ...). Additional training and/or certification in one or more key areas of our business (change management, project methodology, process design, lean, ...) is an asset.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Management Advisory Firm.
- Perfect knowledge of written and spoken English as well as French and/or Dutch, any other language being an asset.
- A practical experience in attending consulting project in at least one of our business activity in a change context.
- A deep conviction that both hard and soft dimensions are success factors in any transformation project. A professional and relational agility that testifies to this de facto.
- A balance between independence, willingness and ability to think and act collectively.
- A strong motivation to become an Ambassador of all Progress Consulting business activities.
Want to join us? Send your application by email to email@example.com mentioning "Management Consultant - Junior". We guarantee the utmost discretion in the processing of your application as well as a detailed feedback.