- Competition from every angle
- Increasingly demanding customers
Boosting staff engagement
We developed a programme for all customer-facing employees:
- Our changing world
- How customers decide
- My sphere of influence
- Verbal and non-verbal behaviour that works
- Managing difficult situations
This enjoyable programme featured a series of video sequences, workshops and interactive sessions.
The organisation developed an in-house charter to support the programme.
Key points of the project:
- A stand-out course for trainees with little experience of behavioural training
- Content that trainees could also apply to their personal lives (well-being, positive mindset, etc.)
- A day-long course that trainees viewed as a “gift” from their managers.
- Better customer service
- Less stress at work
- Greater motivation
- Better industrial relations
- Fewer mistakes
- Improved financial performance